Sekura Global supply chain: working with us
Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
Our responsibilities towards others, within our immediate and international community, are part of our core values as an organisation. We are committed to ensuring our business activities are ethically, socially and environmentally responsible and relationships are supported and sustainable. All suppliers to Sekura Global are required to share these aims.
We require our suppliers to adhere to the key principles set out in the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code. A full copy, including translation, is available to download at, www.ethicaltrade.org (opens in new tab):
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
Suppliers should employ workers in accordance with the laws of your country and ensure these policies and procedures conform to the provisions of the relevant International Labour Organisation (ILO) standards.
Together we have a moral and legal obligation to our customers and the wider public to ensure:
- Products are fully compliant with UK/EU legislation, or with Australian and/or north american legislation as required
- Maintain Quality Assurance Systems to ensure products are made correctly and free from defects
- Demonstrate that materials used in products supplied to us have been properly tested and inspected before manufacture
- Operate systems to ensure products are safe, do not contain foreign objects such as needles, are devoid of sharp edges and that all parts are securely attached
- Undertake product testing to appropriate standards.
We require our suppliers to help us make efforts to minimise our impact on the environment and therefore require:
- That our suppliers comply with all applicable environmental laws, legislation and regulations
- Have procedures in place to identify and correctly dispose of hazardous waste using authorised disposal routes
- Provide the required information to help us comply with (B.O.M / REACH / Waste Packaging Regulations.
Our relationship is a Partnership
In return for demonstrating your commitment as a supplier to sharing Sekura Global’s values and principles we can offer you:
- Access to European, North American and Australasian markets
- Loyalty and commitment to increasing trade with suppliers that demonstrate commitment to performance
- On time payments
- Investment in business relationship both time and financial.